Below are some ideas I have been working on to allow direct off-blockchain transfer of Bitcoin Private Keys while preventing Double-Spend and Counterfeiting . There is a reference to tamper-proof Physical Bitcoin as DA BOMB- Directly Available Bitcoin On Metal Banknotes. These Physical Bitcoins and their digitally encrypted representations are the basis for off-blockchain exchange of value. Off-Blockchain exchanges are completely private and as fast as sending an email.
- DA BOMB bitcoin pools
- Bitcoin Cash blockchain data storage
Daily settlement between corporations, instant settlement on trading or funded shopping channels, physical bitcoin possession for investors .
Each platform which offers FAST BITCOIN will purchase a large amount of DA BOMB to power their digital envelope re-sale network. All networks will be compatible and fungible assets composed of.
When a customer places an order for DA BOMB I load a certain amount of BTC in various denominations onto a selection of bitcoin wallets, which are then manufactured as physical bitcoin.
This amount of BTC is the amount this customer can spend on the FAST BITCOIN network.
The Bitcoin the customer spends never moves on the BTC Blockchain.
The envelope containing the customer’s BTC is credited or debited a certain combination of addresses that contain a known amount of BTC, adding up to the exact amount of the transaction.
Transactions can only be made in ROUND NUMBERS of a certain resolution, such as 0.0001 BTC , and the resolution will be finer at a later date to account for the rise of value of BTC in the future.
The contents of a customer’s envelope will be maintained to allow for making change and to account for his spending or funding of his account.
The main issuer of FAST BITCOIN will be Satoshi Bitcoin Incorporated, with other platforms buying enough DA BOMB to issue their own FAST BITCOIN on their own shopping platforms.
Customers can always write to the platform and request that their remaining envelope balance be mailed to their physical address.
The envelope contents are tracked on a separate blockchain, the FAST BITCOIN blockchain.
Customers can use their physical bitcoin like paper money, or break the hologram seal and view the private key to use as regular bitcoin on the bitcoin blockchain.
Only TRUSTED NODES are on the FAST BITCOIN Blockchain. The Network is composed of the corporate members who offer FAST BITCOIN shopping at their websites, and join by invitation only. Large networks can fuel their own branded shopping tokens with FAST BITCOIN after paying a co-branding fee, or simply use FAST BITCOIN without re-branding to their own token name.
Software can equate all prices at a website to the token value of choice on the platform, so that the shopper may make purchases via FAST BITCOIN while referring to prices in stable fiat equivalent tokens, or re-branded token values.
The customer’s purchasing power varies with the price of Bitcoin, but the visible prices remain stable.
The customer may buy a StableCoin (not Tethers) to fund all or part of their account, or switch from BTC to StableCoin at will; or let the system do this for him. BTC going up, funding remains in BTC, BTC going down, Funding switches too StableCoin.
A purely electronic version of FAST BITCOIN will rely on a hardware device to store the private keys offline and always in encrypted form when connected to the internet.
There is object “A” : the FAST BITCOIN Wallet
There is object “B” : the individual private keys
The system works with a combination of Master System Key Encryption and Asymmetrical Key Encryption.
The Hardware device is called a SPLIT WALLET. It is a combination of a HOT WALLET and a COLD WALLET. The two halves of the split wallet can only communicate with each other when the device is unplugged from the device being used to access the Internet.
The Master System Key resides on the Cold Wallet and can’t be viewed without destroying the function of the Hardware Wallet.
To send bitcoin to a person on the network, the hardware wallet takes the addresses needed to add up to the desired amount and encrypts them with the PUBLIC KEY of the receiving device.
The BITCOIN CASH BLOCKCHAIN is used as a KEY SERVER to store the PUBLIC KEY of every device manufactured, linked to its registration number and owner identity. The OWNER IDENTITY is an EMAIL ADDRESS which is [[email protected]
The addresses are encrypted by the SYSTEM MASTER KEY , then by the RECIPIENT PUBLIC KEY and emailed to the above email address.
The whole network is sustained by a peer-to-peer email remailer network. Software on the machine used by the hardware device to connect to the INTERNET is designed to run a peer-to-peer email remailer node.
As well as sending the recipient an email via the re-mailer network, an entry is made on the BITCOIN CASH BLOCKCHAIN containing the double encrypted bitcoin private keys, recipient email address, and transaction identifier . This also contains the device registration number as part of the owner email address.
Thus even if the domain is blocked from sending email the information needed to use the bitcoin is available from the data stored on the BITCOIN CASH BLOCKCHAIN.
The value of Bitcoin Cash does not impact the cost of sending bitcoin, since the transaction sizes to record data on its blockchain are very small.
When FAST BITCOIN is sent to a recipient, he must plug his hardware device into a laptop, phone, or other internet device to download the keys to the device. At this time while the hardware device is still connected to the internet the just received FAST BITCOIN will not yet be available to spend. It will show on the device as STILL ENCRYPTED. The user unplugs the device from the internet and then transfers the amount from the COLD SIDE to the HOT SIDE of his wallet while offline. If he wishes he may leave this amount on the COLD SIDE or transfer up to the entire contents of the SPLIT WALLET to the HOT SIDE to enable immediate spending as soon as connected to the internet.
The COLD SIDE contains the SYSTEM MASTER KEY and decrypts the PRIVATE BITCOIN KEYS in order to enable spending.
The hardware device checks the bitcoin blockchain to verify the amount of bitcoin held by each bitcoin private key, and also checks that the private keys it contains map properly to the public bitcoin keys used to view the balance on the device when it is connected to the internet.
Directly Available Bitcoin On Metal Banknote (Da Bomb)
Bitcoin Metal Wallet Cold Storage on BTC Blockchain. A Crypto-Currency version of money, which may be exchanged for fiat currency.
Other major cryptos such as Ethereum , LiteCoin, and Bitcoin Cash may be substituted for bitcoin without affecting the usefulness of this offering. These versions will come out later, using the same physical format. (hopefully patented)
The design of the card should be modified enough from any existing patents to be patentable itself. The manufacturing, loading and documenting of the card should be done by proprietary and open-source software. This process should be patented as well or be part of the same patent.
These are physical BTC coins, in the form of a metal card the size and shape of a credit card. The Bitcoin Wallet is composed of two sets of engraved alpha-numeric and QR codes highlighted by black ink. One set is public and is on the outside of the card. A pull-tab almost exactly like the kind on a soup can is removed from the front of the card to reveal the inner contents . This is the engraving of the private key which is required to spend the BTC. Viewing it or detecting the exact nature of this code is equivalent to ownership of the associated BTC.
The public key on the outside of the card is used to deposit to or send to the card. In normal operations the card would come loaded with a certain amount of BTC.
The cards will be protected by security features and the quality control process during their manufacture.
The cards will be dipped in a coating of compounds to indicate a unique identity for each card, with short lengths of coloured fibres and paint floating on the surface of the clear lacquer compound and creating a unique visual identity. Each card is photographed and the image file uploaded to a database with the blockchain address and item id from manufacture all associated together.
A label is created and affixed to the outside of the card. On it are the blockchain address, photo of the untampered card, and amount of BTC deposited to card.
The private keys are not retained in file form at the manufacturer’s facility, or recorded in any way.
Before the key is deleted from memory and fully erased from all data storage devices, the photo of the engraving of it is compared to the key via character recognition software. When photo verifies as true then key is deleted from memory. Now the card is tracked by my own “in-house” item id, linked in the database to the blockchain address which displays the public key, and the photo file of the card. The card is photographed twice, the photo of the private key is deleted just after verifying the engraving matches the private key. The photo of the exterior of the card showing the paint lines and fibre positions on the card is kept on file. The offline computer takes the photo of the private key, the online computer takes the photo of the card after dipping.
The card is meant to circumvent the horribly high fees associated with using BTC as a payment method. Possession of the card is deemed to be legally equivalent to the ability to spend the associated BTC available via the private key. The nature of the tamper proof and hack proof aspects of the card manufacture lends credence to the continued value of the card as it is passed through consecutive transactions. The fees which would have been normally paid to enable these transactions on the Blockchain, will now have been saved by the people utilizing the physical Bitcoin cards. The Bitcoin transactions on the Blockchain are enabled by paying fees to “bitcoin miners”, who use large amounts of energy and computing power to solve complicated mathematical problems in order to process transactions and also to earn newly created bitcoins, of which there will only ever be 21,000,000. The fees for bitcoin transactions have become so high that paying for an item with bitcoin wouldn’t make sense for anything under $280 or so; and you had better be rich enough not to care about the $30 to $75 fee to buy just about any size purchase.
Instead of this, cold wallets containing small denominations of BTC can be exchanged via strong encryption and sending password and wallet via different delivery modes; or by physical bitcoin wallets.
At any time one may pull the tab on the metal card and reveal the private key, in order to obtain control of the BTC for use in a different cold wallet, or an online wallet. You will now have to pay transaction fees as per your new wallet details.
There is an instant financial advantage as soon as a group of people trust the value of physical bitcoin in transactions. All the miner fees for each transaction done with physical bitcoin are saved by the group. These transactions are valued in BTC, worth real dollars if exchanged for dollars; but with the dollar value always changing.
Volatility is a fact of life with Bitcoin (BTC), but the market has always trended upwards if you wait long enough. And the value has often nose-dived as well, in an unpredictable manner. A lot of people are holding (or “hodling”) BTC as a very risky and speculative investment, hoping the price will go up.
There is a great demand for bitcoin and that demand is going to increase in the near future.
How will I pay to load the BTC on to the cards? The cards will be loaded on an “on-demand” order process. The cards can be made up to a certain stage, where they have been dipped in tamper-proofing but not yet labeled. Up to this point they can be any denomination (amount) of BTC. When the payment for the order is taken at the online website then the card is loaded, labeled and shipped to the customer.
Besides the metal coin wallets denominated in various amounts of BTC; there will be “piggy-bank” versions of the card available. The BTC is loaded onto the card via the visible wallet public key engraved on the front of the card. The card owner can be paid debts owed to him via the public key. The card owner can send any amount of BTC to this receive address and it will become associated via the blockchain with the private key hidden inside the card. To spend the BTC loaded onto the card he will have to view the private key and send it to the hot wallet he uses online. Technical advice about fees, security, hacking and safety will be available at the company website, as well as many other helpful resources.
The denominated versions of the card are identical to the piggy-bank versions except for the label. The label covers the “receive” address on the denominated versions, as no further deposits to the blockchain are needed. The label on the piggy-bank version doesn’t cover the public key address, has a photo of the card and the manufacturer’s ID number. It also has a link to the Blockchain.info
webpage associated with the public key address. Anyone with this address can see how much BTC is associated with the Public Key shown here.
Thus the intact tamper-proof BTC Card can be used with confidence, as the public key can be viewed on the Blockchain by anyone. As long as the amount on the card label matches the amount shown on the Blockchain.info
webpage then the card’s private key can be trusted. This renders the card a form of “trust-less” currency equivalent to legal tender in value and usefulness .
The card format and manufacturing process is tested to obtain a hack proof product. The private key is not detectable by examination or any technical means without opening the pull-tab. This is essential to prevent theft and fraud. The card can not be opened, viewed , and sealed again.
A card without a label would be suspect, a card which had been opened and re-sealed obvious. Checking the blockchain address reveals the status of the BTC in question in any event.
The manufacturing process is outlined below:
- A small computer runs software offline to generate unique Blockchain Key Pairs (bitcoin addresses). It is used to control a CNC router which engraves the keys onto thick enough metal strip to prevent x-ray detection after folding.
- a press folds the strip over and makes the pull tab closure
- a shear cuts the strip at end
- robot welder heats perimeter of cut strip to weld shut
- wallet has been hacked if it is bent or split open in any way
- wallet is dipped in lacquer , photographed, BTC loaded and labeled.
- BTC metal card is shipped to customer
- during the “load” process a computer reads the “receive” address with a camera and automatically adds a transaction amount to send to that address , generating a cue of transactions from a wallet with miner fees adjusted to be very low, just barely confirming after paying the least amount possible. Transactions confirm in one or two days.
- For loading customer requested bitcoin card wallets the option to pay higher fees is presented to the customer last time of purchase. This speeds up the loading and delivery process.
- a machine prints the label and places it on strip over address.
The engraving is deep enough to be permanent but still not detected while wallet card is in closed position. The alpha-numeric and QR code versions of the keys are engraved and inked.
After the engraving, the private key is deleted from memory of the engraving controlling computer. This computer is never connected to the internet. Only verified software is used on this computer.
A separate computer controls the camera, label maker, and database connection to the internet.
- The private key is replaced by an item number linked to the receive address.
- a computer program makes a file which goes onto a new thumb drive
- this thumb drive is loaded on the offline computer
- thumb drive is passed to online computer hosting desktop wallet, set to low miner fees.
- file is used to send BTC to wallet addresses
The same file is used to generate the labels.
Addresses are checked for BTC before coin Cards are offered for sale. A second stamp is placed on label when transaction confirms.
Coin is offered for sale at Amazon.com
Coins can be exchanged as if fiat currency, with full confidence in BTC amount displayed on seal.
Sale price on Amazon will reflect BTC amount cost when loaded- possibly a great deal if BTC has gone up since loading, or actual cost of production plus 2%, plus miner fee and distribution fee.
Savings could be significant if BTC surges in value after coins are minted. coins are bought at time of minting by purchases of BTC at market price. “Would you like to buy some free money?”
Demand for product is assured, as the value once for sale at Amazon increases over time. You will not be able to find cheaper bitcoin anywhere, sometimes. A small portion of my stock at Amazon will remain on sale at a very low price when the Bitcoin price rises. I plan on adjusting the price of my stock to reflect the current price of Bitcoin at the time; but not all of it, and not immediately. Every time the price of BTC increases by 10%, I will reset the price of my cards to initial values.
The initial values are the current price of BTC plus 2% , miner fees and distribution costs. As the market price increases after loading the cards, they are more and more of a deal for the customer.
This forms the basis of a great promotional value to sell the metal card coin wallets. The profit.
Profit is calculated to be 2% of the BTC value when minted. Values from 0.001 BTC to 1 BTC are minted. This generates from $0.18 Cad to $180 CAD per card depending on value. I will focus on minting in the 0.01 to 0.11 BTC range, with profits of $1.80 to $19.80 a card.
customer pays: Cost of BTC when minted
miner fees, distribution fees, 2% over cost fee, Cost of manufacture. I estimate all costs not BTC or profit to be about $11 Cad per card.
Price of card is: BTC cost + 2% + $11.00 .
After purchase the card can be traded for cash, items or value of services. Miner fees are saved by every person after the initial purchaser of the card.
I want to mint around 1000 cards a day. This averages out to $18,000 profit per day.
The plan is to produce only lower value coin wallets until cash reserves are big enough to pay for larger denominations.
Customers can order from the lower denominations in stock or special order cards of any amount that they pay for at the time, shipped after production on demand.
This involves simply loading the customer’s purchase of BTC onto the card address and attaching the label.
As the price of BTC rises then stock available and loaded previously will be a special discount offer until the price resets after a ten percent increase in the BTC market value.
When selling the BTC coin metal cards at Amazon.com
- customer satisfaction assured
- charge-back possible upon return unopened and intact, blockchain must show BTC available , BTC must be recovered to separate address
- product legitimate and not forged or hacked
- sell BTC coins from private website as well
- website certified by CA
- credit cards accepted
- product return possible
- Build reliable reputation
- sell coins at vending machines
- accept coins for cash at vending machines
- make coins cheaper and better than BTC ATMs or Localbitcoin.com dealer purchases.
- encourage retailers to accept physical coins, to avoid the transaction fees
- Physical coins can be checked for valid BTC amounts on Blockchain before being accepted for purchase
- Merchant can scan private key to cash conversion Bitcoin wallet “receive” address at a bitcoin exchange to obtain the current value of the BTC in cash without having to worry about the coin being hacked already or of losing money should the price of BTC fall immediately after payment.
Card is dipped in clear sealer with paint filaments floating in dip tank. Also small lengths of coloured fibre are floating in the resin coating. The unique pattern formed is photographed and printed on label stored in database with item number. Private key is not stored.
Sell in vending machines in Japan, Airports,New York Subway System, Pizza Hut, etc.
On the Directly Available Bitcoin On Metal Banknote (Da Bomb), the blockchain webpage address of the public key is displayed. To check that BTC are in the account, just go to that page. Unless tampered with, BTC amount will match that shown on label.
Full label is artwork, denomination in BTC, photo and blockchain.info
webpage address associated with public key.
This idea is patentable due to the unique packaging of the cold bitcoin wallet in a pull-tab metal card. In this writing read “coin” as “card” as well. The card is evolved out of a sardine can with a pull tab lid closure, with very short sides and pressed flat all around the edge.
The goal is to have a design where the pull tab can easily be removed by an adult. It should be hard for a child to open without being shown how. The card should be only slightly thicker than a regular credit card, and not open while in a leather wallet’s card holder.The pull tab should not open accidentally while being carried in a wallet. The pull tab will be manufactured so that it must be rotated by 180 degrees before opening. A small screwdriver, nail file or fingernail must be placed into a small slot to twist the pull tab into the correct position to open, before this it is restrained by a shallow metal lip on the top of the card.
Research and development are required for this idea to be a success. The manufacturing process, security features and bitcoin loading and labeling must all be tested and verified as hack and tamper-proof. The customer must never receive a hacked or empty or unloaded card after purchase and delivery.
Attempts at fraud by the customer will be obvious. Only Intact cards will be accepted for refund. Product must always ship in perfect condition, as customer can only return intact card for full refund, no opened, missing or tampered with cards will be credited to customer for refund, and this will be part of the agreement with the customer at time of purchase. Before refund the balance of the card must match the denomination on the label. Notes on manufacturing process:
- I want to use a modified can forming machine to make the cards. They range in price from $25,000 to $400,000 .
- there is a need to research the pull tab forming process.
- the card “lid” must come off easy enough so that the tab will never break off first
- the card must be made of very thin metal, but must not have sharp edges, be bent easily, or be readable on the inside while closed and sealed.
- the goal is a card that is the same size and shape as any other bank card. The card should not be much thicker than 2mm at the most.
- the patent development should focus on the card itself, the way the pull tab is tucked under the top before being twisted into position before pulling open, and second on the loading BTC process.
- the process of generating the Private/Public alpha-numeric key pair, conversion to QR codes, engraving ,photographing and verifying codes; must be established in such a way as to prevent errors, fraud and unsaleable cards. no one should ever have the ability or opportunity to obtain the private keys or interfere with the engraving or photo process.
- note that in photos of mock-up below: QR code and alpha-numeric public key versions would be covered by the label indicating the amount, and if a “piggy-bank” version no amount would appear on label. Only the public and private keys are engraved on the metal, the label has all the other information on it. Some artwork is engraved inside the card. If card design is not impervious to examination, lead or gold foil layers could be incorporated.
In the above I refer to not recording the private keys and deleting the server records as soon as the cards have been manufactured and checked for accuracy. please note that the recording of the private key for a certain amount of DA BOMB is required to power the FAST BITCOIN encrypted private key network.
A few options of the easiest ways to implement Litecoin payments currently are: https://shapeshift.io
- currently used by Overstock.com https://coinpayments.net/
- Payment gateway for LTC & BTC https://alfacoins.com/
- an international LTC & BTC payment processor https://www.asmoney.com/
- an electronic payment system for LTC & BTC https://www.gocoin.com/
- Enabling merchants to accept BTC & LTC payments http://cointopay.com/
- Provides merchant services in LTC, BTC, & many others https://www.cryptowoo.com/
- a decentralized payment plugin to accept LTC, DOGE, & BTC https://gourl.io/
- an open source crypto-currency payment gateway https://litepaid.com/
- accept LTC, BTC, & over 25 others fast & easy A Bit of Everything: https://overstock.com
- Furniture, Decor, Cars, Pet Adoptions, Jewelry, Clothing http://bitroadmarket.com/en/
- Electronics , Home and Kitchen
http://shop.btcs.com/ - Jewelry, Coins, Shirts, Collectors Items
"Page Under Construction" https://bitcoingalaxy.us/shop/
- Jewelry, Coins, Shirts, Collectors Items https://www.all-mints.com/-
Gift Cards, PCs, Clothing, Food, Tools, Perfume, Electronics, Bags, Shoes, Gifts, Pet Products Art & Collectibles: https://wallpapers4litecoin.com
- Wallpapers for Smartphones and Tablets https://bitographs.com/
- Crypto Posters https://dogmaportraits.uservoice.com/
- Prints of your uploaded pet photos http://cryptoart.com/
- Crypto themed art http://bitcoinsportscards.com/
- Sports Cards http://aircraft-photos.com/
- Aircraft photos http://www.juanmiguelsalas.com/blog/
- Art - Blogger http://www.benzandbeamer.com/
- Luxury Cars Clothing/Jewelry: https://allforcrypto.com/
- Assorted Clothing https://fierceedge.com/
- Comic book and gaming inspired sportsweafitness attire https://Digswag.com
- Clothing, Unique Items, Pets, Home and Office https://Coinpupil.com
- Crypto themed clothing https://allthingsluxury.biz/
- Fine Jewelry http://www.afkapparel.co.uk/
- Geek/Gamer clothing http://www.sakamaonline.com/
- Leather and Rugs https://www.siamsecrets-auz.com/
- Siam clothing https://cryptocurrencygear.com/
- Crypto gear https://www.topshelftoker.com/
- Shirt and Hat https://allthingsdecentral.com/
- Card games, Hardware wallets, clothing, Beginners Box http://shiresoaps.com/
- Soap https://5mr.com/
- Baby Wearing https://www.cryptojeweler.com/
- Jewelry https://www.cheveux-naturels.com/
- Hair Extensions https://www.etsy.com/shop/JestersLeather
- Leather http://www.cryptoverge.com/
- Crypto clothing http://moniebug.com/
- Chlidren's Clothing (Launch Party Sept 30th - Coming Soon) https://chicagogemshop.com/
- Precious Gems and Crystals https://litecoinmerch.com/
- Litecoin Merchandise - Donates 25% Back to LTC Foundation! https://twitter.com/LitecoinMerch Domains/Hosting/and Other Digital Services: https://www.bannerview.com/website-marketing/
- Website Marketing https://nameselling.com
- Domain names http://www.lovinghosting.com/
- Linux Web Hosting http://www.lovingdomains.com/
- Domain names https://www.vps-city.com/
- Virtual Private Servers https://flokinet.is/en/
- Anonymous Servers https://coinshost.com/en/
- Web Hosting and DDos Protection http://www.qhoster.com/
- Hosting, VPS, Servers, Domains https://briehost.com/
- Hosting, VPS, Servers, Domains https://www.hostmycode.in/
- Hosting, VPS, Servers, Domains, Wordpress, SSD Reseller https://www.cinfu.com/
- Shared Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Domains, SSL Digital Certificates http://ellenet.com.au/
- Web Hosting, Web Design, Server Maintenance, Web Development https://247zilla.com/
- Cloud Hosting https://hosthavoc.com
- Game/Minecraft/Voice Servers and Web Hosting https://www.simrai.com/
- Game/Minecraft/Voice Servers and Web Hosting, Package Deals https://143vpn.com/
- VPN, DDoS protection https://torguard.net/
- VPN, Anonymous Email, Anonymous Proxy https://www.trilightzone.org/
- VPN Services http://gameservers.today/
- Game and Voice Servers https://xwebhosting.org/
- Dedicated and Cloud Servers, Web Hosting, Datacenters http://www.onenetwork.net/
- Servers and VPS http://instantcpanelhosting.com/
$0.5 Hosting, $4 VPS, Domains, Dedicated Servers, SSL https://koddos.net/
- DDoS protection, Off shore hosting http://www.coinrdp.com/ 18+: http://www.vieci.com/#
- Assorted Adult Products http://www.finelovedolls.com
- Adult Doll Food and Drinks: http://nomba.net
- Vegan India-inspired Candy https://tealet.com/litecoin
- Assorted Teas, Loose Leaf https://www.drinkcham.com/
- Award Winning Cold Brew Tea https://www.cryptomercado.com/
- Coffee, Jerky, Nuts, Snacks https://crypto-coffee.com/
- Coffee http://drapis.com/
- Raw Honey http://thaiexpress.ca/
- Only locations on South shore of Montreal (Franchise Owner is u/XclusiveMTL
) Furniture: https://distinguishedimports.com/shop/
- Hand Blown Glass, Decor, Vintage Furniture Game Keys: https://key4co.in/
- Game Keys https://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/
- Game Keys and Physical Discs https://gamerzheat.com/
- Game Keys and Software Gift cards: https://www.cryptodechange.com/ https://www.egifter.com/litecoin/ https://bitcoingiftcards.com.au/ https://www.cryfter.com/ https://giftoff.com/ Gold and Silver: https://www.coaex.com/
- Gold and Silver Bars http://www.bitgild.com/
- Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, Accessories http://www.bitcoinmetals.us/
- Copper, Gold, and Silver Bullions https://www.providentmetals.com/
- Gold and Silver Bullions Law firms: https://sohovichlaw.com/
- DUI Defense http://www.oppenheimlaw.com/
- Real Estate Attorneys Miscellaneous: http://coinmap.org
- Map of Local Businesses https://www.unlockbase.com/
- Unlock iPhone https://www.custommuzzlebrakes.com/
- Custom Gun/Rifle Parts http://www.getballistic.com/
- Body boards http://www.3dp4btc.com/
- 3D Printing Music: http://www.shanthagopian.com/ http://www.progmegastore.com/store/
- Memorabilia, Vinyl, and Collectors Items, CDs and DVDs http://cryptopay.trebaltek.ca/wp/ Other Electronics: http://www.thermostatenshop.nl/
- Thermostats http://www.heat4feet.net/nl/
- Floor Heating maps, rugs, thermostats http://www.opritverwarmingen.eu/
- Heating cables, thermostats, and control systems https://www.vorstvrij.net/nl/
- Heating cables and thermostats http://www.keraheat.com/
- Assorted heating products Pet Supplies:
(Out of date site) Physical Coins: http://www.lealana.com/
(also sold on bitcointalk.org forum) Travel: https://www.cheapair.com
- Plane tickets https://btctrip.com/
- Festivals, Burning Man, Museums, Trips http://finnatravel.com/
- Travel Agency https://www.mercadoviagens.com/
- Brazil Travel Agency http://3s.ee/booking/#
- Estonia Hotel https://www.surfranchnicaragua.com/bitcoins
- All Inclusive Nicaragua Resort Vape Nation: https://www.elevatedvaping.com/
- Vape Ship https://arkansaseliquid.com/
- Vape Shop https://www.vaposhop.com/
- Vape Shop https://azarius.net/
- Assorted 'exhalant' supplies http://btcheadshop.com/-
Assorted 'exhalant' supplies https://www.fogonthetyne.eu/-
Vape Shop https://www.ecigsplus.com/-
Vape Shop https://vapourdepot.com/-
Vape Shop http://www.tobaccoseed.company/
- 'Grow your own' Tobacco Seeds https://kingpenvapes.com/-
Vape Shop http://www.digitalcloudvapor.com/-
Vape Shop Last Edited 3-2-18
A good Bitcoin wallet is more hands-on, but has less hands in it. Before you can start using Bitcoin, you will need a good wallet. Here we will cover the main types of wallets, and how to pick one ... You wouldn’t store all the money you own in a leather wallet. Software wallets should be used the same way. Here are some good examples of Software wallets: Exodus Wallet; Jaxx Wallet; Bitcoin ... Wenn Sie in einer Wallet Bitcoin aufbewahren, sollten Sie auf einige grundlegende Eigenschaften achten. Insbesondere die Sicherheit (online oder offline) sowie der Schutz vor dem Verlust des privaten Schlüssels und die Kontrolle über diesen sind wichtige Punkte. Wenn Sie neu in der Bitcoin Wallet Welt sind, kann die Einfachheit der Einrichtung ebenfalls von Bedeutung sein. Die Wallet sollte ... Bitcoin (BTC) Ethereum (ETH) Ripple (XRP) Litecoin (LTC) Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Monero (XMR) Iota (IOT) Neo (NEO) There is an alternative Option to find the best cryptocurrency wallet for you. You can also first think about the wallet type you most likely want to use, which means how you want to handle your coins. After that decision there is still the question what coin(s) you want to use but we ... Die Bitcoin Wallet lässt sich mit einer echten Geldbörse vergleichen. Sie legen sich eine oder mehrere Geldbörsen zu, um in diesen Ihr Geld zu verstauen. Möchten Sie Geld ausgeben, zum Beispiel beim Kauf einer Ware, entnehmen Sie das Geld aus Ihrer Börse und reichen es weiter. So ist auch das Grundprinzip bei der Bitcoin Wallet. Bitcoin ...
️ Download for free from http://bitsoftmachine.com/?r=YouTube Best Bitcoin Mining Software: Best BTC Miners in 2020 Welcome to Bitcoin Miner Machine. #Bitco... #bitcoin #bitcoinwallet #bestbitcoinwallet Whats The BEST Bitcoin Wallet (BTC) In 2020? On Computer, IOS, android and more. Bitcoin wallet that is secure, de... Bitcoin wallet basics - Duration: 14:03. ... Bitcoin Stealer - Bitcoin Grabber - Software and User guide - Make Money Online - Duration: 1:33. Jack Conrad Recommended for you. 1:33 . BitCoin ... This is my guide to the best bitcoin wallets of 2019. Of course, the best bitcoin wallets are totally based on opinion, but with that said, these are my favo... Bitcoin für Anfänger einfach erklärt! [auf Deutsch] Bitcoin-Börse (erhalte 10€ in BTC) https://finanzfluss.de/go/bitcoin-boerse *📱 Sicheres Bitcoin-Wallet...